Sunday, July 19, 2009

If You Want Blood

So, pretty much all I've been doing is riding my bike since Friday. I rode up to Joe and Jai's place in Northridge, yesterday I rode out to the Old Crow Speed Shop in Burbank to visit Lucky, and today I just rode over to Bartels' HD to see Axel, but he wasn't there. (Jerk.)

My hands and face are sunburned, my legs are sore, and I couldn't care less. I have no real idea why I waited so long to get another bike!!!

150 trouble free miles so far. She coughed on me once or twice, but that's it. I didn't have that kind of luck with my '84 Softail back in 1990 when that Softail was only six years old. This one's 18, and runs fucking great. I can die happy.

On another note, I went and saw Joan Jett last Thursday at the OC Fair. She was AWESOME!!! She sounds great, she looks amazing, and we had a great time.

No comments: