Monday, July 20, 2009

Yep, A Couple More Pictures

This is Jack happy because he just bought his FXR:

Photobucket

And this is Jack's back while riding his FXR home:

Photobucket

Words cannot completely express how I felt that day, but the first photo pretty much says it all.

*********

Weirdness: So, I get a text message from one of my neighbors yesterday morning at about 7:30 saying that there's some sketchy dude checking out my house and my bike. (!!!!!) I go to my front window, and sure enough, there's some dirtbag sitting on the curb across the street from my house, just staring at my pad. WTF? I text my neighbor back, and tell him to keep watching because I'm going to get dressed.

As I'm getting my boots on, I get another text from the same neighbor telling me that the guy is jerking off!! Really, WTF?!?!?!?!?!? I call the cops. While we're waiting for the cops to show up, a couple of other neighbors drive or bike down the street, so the guy quits whacking it. THEN the cops showed up. Dammit!! Anyway, they ushered him off, and as far as I know, he hasn't been back.

I mean, it was pretty obvious that the guy had some serious mental stability issues, but jeez. How crazy do you have to be to decide to crack one off in the middle of a nice street on a warm Sunday morning, while staring at a '62 Comet and a '91 Harley?

"What's the problem, officer? No, it's just such a nice morning, and there's this beautiful bike and car, and I have a fresh cup of coffee..."

All humor aside, I couldn't help but feel a little bad for the guy. He really needed help, and that's exactly why I wasn't stomping him when the coppers got there.

1 comment:

ScooterMcRad said...

Well... the bike IS pretty nice and I always thought your pad was pretty neat too...