Friday, July 10, 2009

Lifer

Here she is, in all of her ugly paint glory, sitting in my driveway:

Photobucket

Photobucket

After Summer is over, I'll paint the tins basic gloss black. In the next few weeks, I'll swap the bars for something a little more aggressive. Eventually, I'll add a two-into-one pipe, I'll rake the neck MAYBE five degrees, and I'll add a 21" front wheel and an 18" rear. She's already a rocket sled, and in about a year or so, she'll look like one, too.

Super extra special thanks go out to my brothers Joe T Creep, Jai Creep, and Axle Creep, and to Gene and Ron at Bartel's Harley Davidson. Without the support and encouragement of my brothers and girlfriend, I wouldn't have gotten off of my ass long enough to actually make it happen, and without the help of Ron and Gene, it certainly wouldn't have happened as fast as it did.

1 comment:

ScooterMcRad said...

Congratulations bro!!! I'm stoked for you! I really am!